正文

汉译: A Complaint/抱怨

(2013-04-07 20:14:08) 下一个

 



A Complaint



抱怨


 


By William Wordsworth


Translation: Lucidus of WXC

 




There is a change—and I am poor;


有一个变化,我成了穷人;


 


Your love hath been, nor long ago,


你的爱,不久前,


 


A fountain at my fond heart's door,


一直是我欢欣心门之边喷泉


 


Whose only business was to flow;


其唯一的任务就是流淌;


 


And flow it did; not taking heed


只管流淌, 不必留意


 


Of its own bounty, or my need.


对自己的奖赏,或者我的需要。


 


What happy moments did I count!


我记忆中多么的快乐时光!


 


Blest was I then all bliss above!


我被恩赐所有的幸福!


 


Now, for that consecrated fount


现在,为那神圣的源泉


 


Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,


潺潺,波光粼粼,活生生的爱的源泉,


 


What have I? Shall I dare to tell?


我有还什么?我敢说吗?


 


A comfortless and hidden well.


一个患难之人,和一口隐藏的井。


 


A well of love—it may be deep—


一口爱之井,可能很深


 


I trust it is,—and never dry:


我相信,永不干涸的:


 


What matter? if the waters sleep


所谓吗?如果水会睡去,


 


In silence and obscurity.


在沉默和无闻中。


 


—Such change, and at the very door


这种变化,恰在此门


 


Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.


在我欢欣之心门,使我贫困






* Reference


http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/174782


[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.